Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.232 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,166 (C$5,465) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)