Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,694 in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)