Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.073 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,921 (13,316元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 3 hours ago)