Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)