Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21414 MXN / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,553 (ARS $147,350) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)