Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 147% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,086 (€5,469) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)