Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 39% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,369 (€2,770) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)