Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MXN / VES *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,738 (50,963,429 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)