Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,652 in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)