Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00577 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,423 (COL$6,311,169) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)