Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31375 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,779 (₨129,973) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)