Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)