Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,742 (﷼ 110,560,099) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)