Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,477 (﷼ 116,062,273) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)