Cost of living in Macao vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.510 MXN / MOP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 72% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,406 (33,627 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)