Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32186 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 19% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,088 (₨130,766) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)