Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.935 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,175 ($3,871) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 5 hours ago)