Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04616 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,887 (1,579,104 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)