Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.586 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,017 (R$ 10,688) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)