Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,527 (R$ 9,071) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)