Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.995 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,378 (€3,058) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)