Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.216 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,193 (€2,816) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)