Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.390 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,582 (€3,056) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 5 hours ago)