Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03230 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,925 (₡ 1,298,094) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)