Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.309 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,463 (€3,721) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)