Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 852 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,775 (€2,632) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)