Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.793 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 72% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,119 (€3,140) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)