Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.391 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,121 ($4,622) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)