Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,590 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)