Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.624 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)