Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.909 MXN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,066 ($b16,525) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)