Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05028 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,091 (618,394 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)