Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.871 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 79% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,646 (Dinar 1,230) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Mumbai costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)