Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.108 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 5% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,422 (14,937元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)