Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.522 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,070 (RM11,965) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)