Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.832 MXN / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)