Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.424 MXN / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 246 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 4 hours ago)