Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.388 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,242 (kr 49,092) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 5 hours ago)