Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.250 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,507 (kr 54,902) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 6 hours ago)