Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.533 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,373 (RM13,080) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)