Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00199 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,494 (18,795,032 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)