Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.557 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,185 (9,892TL) in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)