Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02477 MXN / RWF
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 10% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,816 (2,495,299 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)