Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.719 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,032 (48,698₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)