Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31240 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,021 (₨140,913) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)