Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,274 (﷼ 79,468,044) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)