Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03938 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 151% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,057 (3,759,587 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)