Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19639 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,447 (₨ 267,062) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)