Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04953 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 51% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,621 (517,325 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)