Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,786 (€3,967) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 3 hours ago)