Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.967 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,282 (58,201 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 6 hours ago)