Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.942 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,881 (53,998 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 2 hours ago)