Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31240 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,213 (₨183,142) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)