Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12526 MXN / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 288 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,502 (₨331,320) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)