Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13287 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,057 (₨301,488) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 2,500 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cheboksary costs руб 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dammam costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)