Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.720 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,708 (76,025 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)