Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00568 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,869 (9,127,597 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)