Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.526 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,741 (C$4,765) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)